3-1矩陣的運算
(甲) 矩陣的基本認識
請參考講義
(乙) 矩陣的加減法與係數積
(1) A+B = [aij+bij]
(2) B+A = [bij+aij]
(2) A+(B+C) = aij + [bij+cij]
(A+B)+C = [aij+bij] + cij
A - B = [aij - bij]
B - A = [bij - aij] , but B - A ≠ A- B
Basically , we can conclude the following results :
1) 矩陣加法滿足交換律.
2) 矩陣加法滿足結合律
3) 矩陣減法不滿足交換律
4) 矩陣減法不滿足結合律
5) 矩陣其反矩陣存在, 即 A + ( -A) = 0 , 0 是零矩陣 .
6) 設 A、B、C 都是同階方陣,且 A+B = C,則 A = C−B 且 B = C−A
證明:
因為 A,B,C 為同階方陣 , 則其加法反元素矩陣存在 , A+(-A) = 0 , B+(-B) = 0 , C+ (-C) = 0
A+B = C
(-A) + (A+B) = (-A) + C
(-A+A) + B = (-A) + C
0 + B = (-A) + C
B = C + (-A)
B = C - A
同理 , B = C - A 也可以用上面的性質證之.
[討論]:若 A+B=A+C,則 B = C 恆成立嗎?
YES.
A+(-A) = 0
則 (-A) + A+B = (-A) + A + C
(-A+ A) + B = (-A+A) + C
0 + B = 0 + C
B = C
但是乘法滿足消去法則嗎 ?
2A = 2[aij] = [2aij] , 3B = 3[bij] = [3bij] , 2A + 3B = [2aij + 3bij ]
3X - 2B + 3A = 2X - 5C 成立
則 X = 2B - 3A - 5C , 即求 A,B,C 三個矩陣的乘積之和 .
(1) A - B + 2X = C + 3A + X
X = C + B - A
(2) 3X + A + B+ C = A - 2B + 4C + X
2X = -3B + 3C , X = 3/2 ( C - B)
(1) M = { -3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4 } 共8個元素. A ∈ F 3*3 , A = At
a12,a13,a23,與a21,a31,a32 是一樣的.
主對角線 a11,a22,a33 都不變. 所以, 共 6 個位置可以重複選擇, 故有 86 種選擇 .
(2) skew - Symantec matrix (斜對稱矩陣) , - A = At
同樣是8 個元素,其主對角線必為 0 , 故剩 7 個 元素, 對應 3 個位置可以重複選擇 ,故有 73 種選擇 . 即剩下的元素 a12, a13, a23 對應 a21 , a31 , a32 .
(A+B)t = At + Bt
A is 2*3 , B is 3*4
AB is 2*4 , but BA is not existed . ( Because the column size of matrix A is not equal to the size of row of matrix B ) .
(1) 首先 , 計算 A3 可以得到如下的矩陣 :
-xy x - y^2
-x^2+xy^2 y^2+1
x = 1 , y = 0
AB size is 2*2 , (AB)T size is 2*2
BT size is 2*3 , AT size is 3*2
Calculate (AB)T
BT AT
(AB)T = BT AT
(1) False , A 是 n*n 的方陣 , B 是m*m 的方陣 , 但如果 n = m , A+B 才會有意義 ; 否則 , A+B 無法完成加法運算.
(2) False , AB 成立 ,BA若也存在 , 兩者不一定相同
(3) False , 如上例
(4) True
(5) True
假設 B1 = B2 , 因為 AB2 = B2A = In ,
將其代入, AB2 = B2A 得 AB1 = B1A = In
同理, 也可以得 AB2 = B2A = In
故 B1 = B2
AB 有 inverse , 則 (AB)-1 = B-1A-1 這是要證明的事實.
也就是說 , 如果這事實成立 , 則AB 為可逆 , 且 (AB) (B-1A-1) = (B-1A-1)(AB) = I
(AB) (B-1A-1) = A(BB-1)A-1 = AIA-1 = AA-1 = I
同理 , (B-1A-1)(AB) = I
這可以使用數學歸納法
n = 2 ,
(ABA-1)2 = (ABA-1)(ABA-1) = AB(A-1A)BA-1 = ABIBA-1 = AB2A-1
n = k , k > 2
(ABA-1)k = ABkA-1 holds
Consider n = k + 1
A is 4*4 matrix , it can use determent formula to find its inverse . You must use [A|I ] ~ [ I|A-1]
( using elementary row operations )
Solve it as above
ex 10 . det(A) 不為零. the inverse of A 可求
ex11 . A無乘法反元素, 即 the inverse of A 不存在 , 所以 det(A) = 0 , 計算det(A) 令多項式為零求 a
(1) [A|I] ~ [ I|A-1]
(2) AX = B , X = A-1B
(3) XA = B , x = ?
5I - A 的反矩陣存在, 即令 X , X 使得 X(5I - A)=(5I - A)X = I .
5X - XA = I 或 5X - AX = I
XA = 5X - I
A2- 5A + 6I = O
(A-3I)(A-2I) = O ( Because A is a 2*2 square matrix )
A = 3I or A = 2I
if A= 3I , XA = 5X - I
X(3I) = 5X - I
3X = 5X - I
X = 1/2 I why ?
Whether we should use A*A - 5A + 6I calculate them one by one ?
(丁) 一些特殊矩陣的乘冪
Using mathematics induction can prove that the fact of An
如果找出 B4 , B5 之後就可用歸納假設的方式 假設Bn = 0 , n > 3 再使用mathematics induction 證明成立. 同理An 亦同 .
D = PA P-1
Because the inverse of P exists , then above expression can be expressed as below
P-1DP = A
Dn = (PAP-1)(PA P-1)(PA P-1) ...(PA P-1) (PA P-1)
= PA(P-1P)A(P-1P) ... A(P-1P)AP-1
= PAnP-1
先計算2,3次方,分析其結果,在假設高次方. 即可求出
main diagonal matrix , A , A2, A3 , ... , An can be written as below :
An = 2^n 0 0
0 (-1)^n 0
0 0 3^n
then you may use above expression to calculate A^2 , A^3 .
To prove the fact , we can calculate A^3 ( because it is the induction basis ) , and using maths induction to prove it.
Because A is an upper triangle matrix . According to the property of upper matrix ,
觀察 A的內容 A = 2I + B , B is a upper triangle matrix . So we can assume k = 2 .
B^2 = 0 0 30 0 0
0 0 0
B^3 = 0
So A^5 = (kI+ B)^5 = (2I + B)^5
觀察 B^3 = 0 , 所以 從B的次方有大於 or 等於 3 的項目其乘積項皆為零矩陣,故不考慮.
((5,5)2^5)I^5B^0 + (5,1)2^4I^4B + (5,2)2^3I^3B^2
32 , 5*16*3 = 240 , 10*8*3 = 240
所以是 240 答案有誤
(1) using the formula
(2) Diagonalization , D = P^-1AP , D is a main diagonal matrix , D = d1 0 0
0 d2 0
0 0 d3
(3) calculate A^2, A^3 and obverse their result and assume a conclusion , finally using mathematical induction to prove it.
How to resolve this question quickly ?
To evaluate An , we should calculate A2 A3 A4 , ... then discover its result and conclude its form.
A = cosθ sinθ
sinθ -cosθ
A2 = I2
A3 = A2 ×A = A
A4 = A3 ×A = A×A = A2
...
So we can conclude a result as below :
An = A , n is odd
I2 , n is even
綜合練習
2(X+B-A) = - (2B-3X) + A
2X + 2B - 2A = -2B + 3X + A
-X = - 4B + 2A + A
-X = - 4B + 3A
cos(A+B) = cosAcosB - sinAsinB
cos(θ+θ) = cos(2θ) = cos2θ - sin2θ
A = sinθ , B = cosθ
A+B = 1/2
2AB = b
B2 - A2 = a
(B-A)(B+A) = a
B - A = c
c/2 = a
c = 2a
B2 + A2 = 1/4 - b
Since B2 + A2 = cos2θ + sin2θ = 1 , 1 = 1/4 -b , b = -3/4 代回 AB = - 3/ 8 .
2B2 = a + 1 , B2 = (a + 1)/2
(A) False
(B) False
(C) False
(D) True
(E) False
(A) True. det(AB) = det(A)det(B) = det(B)det(A) = det(BA) = det (O) = 0
(B) True. det(AB)= det (A)det(B) = det(B)det(A) = det(BA) = 1
(C) (A+I)(A-I) = A2- A + A - I = A2 - I
(D) 若 令 A2 - I = O , (A+I)(A-I) = O , A = I or A = - I .
(E) 若 AB = O , For counterexample , A ≠ O , A = 3 6 B = 2 3
-2 -4 -1 - 3/2
(A) det(A+B) = det(A) + det(B) is false. For example , A = 1 -1 , B = -1 1
2 2 -2 -2
det(A) ≠ 0 , det(B) ≠ 0 , but det(A+B) = 0
(B) False det(kA) = k^ndet(A)
(C) det(A) ≠ 0 , the inverse of A exists . AB = AC , applies the inverse of A to two sides of equal sign and get B = C .
(D) True. Prove it by yourself .
(E) FALSE BECAUSE AB ≠ BA
(A) A-1存在 , AA-1 = A-1A = I . det(I) = det(A-1A) = det(A)det(A-1) = 1
(B) true
(C) (AB)2 = (AB)(AB) = A(BA)B ≠ A(AB)B ( AB 不一定等於 BA )
(D) 若 A ≠ O 且 B ≠ O 則 AB ≠ O 錯, 可看上例
(E) AX = C 恰有一組解 , 即 the inverse of A 存在 , det(A) ≠ 0
(a) 套公式算較快
(b) 同上
(c) 先求 A2 , A3 , A4, ... 觀察其內容即可歸納 An 然後 , 使用數學歸納法證之.
(d) B2 = I2 , B3 = I2 ×B = B , B4 = B2× B2 = I2 ×I2 = I2 , ...
Bn = B , n is odd
I2 , n is even
(e) AB100A-1 = AIA-1= AA-1 = I
(1) A = A-1 , A2 = I , A3 = A , ... ; B-1 也存在 ,
B3 = - I
B4 = - B
B5 = B4 × B = - B × B = - B2
B6 = B5 × B = - B2 × B = I
B7 = B6 × B = B
B8 = B × B = B2
B9 = B × B2
...
Bn = (-1)nI , n = 3k , k = 1,2,3, ...
(-1)nB , n = 2k +3 , k = 0,1,2,3, ..
(-1)nB2 , n = 3k -1 , k = 1,2,3, ..
(2) True
(3) False , - A = A
(4) the inverse of A exists , apply A-1 to two sides of equal sign and obtain B12 = A6 , is it true ?
B12 = I , A6 = A3 × A3 = A × A = I
(5) (ABA)15 = (ABA)(ABA)(ABA) ...(ABA)(ABA) = AB(AA)B(AA)B(AA) ...B(AA)BA = ABB...BA = AB15A = A(-B)A = - ABA
先將A乘開 , 然後在陸陸續續乘前面的. 求 a , b, c,d 即可.
X+Y = A , X -Y = B
2X = A + B
X = 1/2 [A+B] = 1 2 代回 Y = 1 0
3 4 -1 1
x^2 -2x - 3I = O , x(x-2I) - 3I = O , x(x-2I) = 3I 因為 A滿足左式. 所以, A(A-2I) = 3I
計算這個首先需要先觀察, 我們將第一列乘 cosθ , 得 cos2θ -sinθcosθ 0
第二列乘上sinθ ,得 sin2θ cosθsinθ 0 接著 row 1 add to row 2 則得 cos2θ + sin2θ 0 0
等於 1 0 0 , row 1 及 row 2 互換. ( row change )
(a) [A|I] ~ [I|A-1]
(b) X = A-1 [ -1 2 1 ]t
(c) Since A-1 exists , A can be reduced to an elementary row operation matrix , det(5A) = 125 det(I) = 125
(a) A is invertible iff det(A) ≠ 0 , x's condition can be found .
(b) x = 4 代入, [A|I] ~[ I| A-1]
法一 :
if A hasn't the inverse , det(A) = 0 ,
法二 :
[A|I] ~[I|A-1] 求出 A-1 再比較 k值
AX = B , B = [ 9 3 3 ]t
Let X ' = [ a b c ]t , Y = [ 1 0 1 ]t
AX' = Y
A-1 Y = X'
(a) 乘一下
(b) PAnP-1 = Dn
PDnP-1 = An
Mathematical induction
Induction basis :
n = 1 , trivial true .
Inductive steps :
n = k , k > 1
A^k holds
Consider n = k +1 , A^k * A = a^(k+1) (k+1)a^k
0 a^(k+1)
pf:
if
expand (A+I)(A-I) = AA - A + A - I = AA - I = 0 if AA = I
only if
AA = I
AA - I = 0
AA - A + A - I = 0
A(A-I)+(A-I) = 0
A(A-I)+I(A-I) = 0
(A+I)(A-I) =0
線性代數 - 這個網站說明線性代數的很多重要性質 , 好站.
























































No comments:
Post a Comment